- author: she didn't want to eat dinner because she doesn't like chicken noodle soup
- english teacher: even though it doesn't say it, we can infer that 17 years ago she encountered an attack from chickens while on a trip to africa visiting her great aunt who was dying from pneumonia which she got from chickens that were being harvested for the great feast
- tumblr: lol fukin stupid teacher
- loki: blinks
- tumblr: do you see this? do you see that blink? that fucking blink. it shows how much pain he has inside of him. look at him. all he wants is his father to love him. look at the tears that he is holding back. he's never been the favorite son, he always knew that he didn't belong. this is the fucking blink that makes me love loki. he's not a villain. he's just a scared, lonely child.
emotionally manipulative things you should never say to people:
- "i would kill myself without you"
- "everyone leaves me, don’t leave me like they did"
- basically anything that guilts the other person into staying in a relationship with you
this post is important
TCR | 2007.03.12 | It reads: “Dear Stephen, As editor-in-chief of Marvel, I am burdened with the handling of our character’s estates and the sad event that a hero should perish before his time. Captain America’s will was read last Friday, and while heavy hearted, I am proud to announce the star spangled Avenger has bequeathed his most valuable possession, his indestructible shield, to the only man he believed had the red, white, and blue balls to carry the mantle. Stephen Colbert. Welcome to the Marvel Universe. Sincerely, Joe Quesada.
How can you but just love this?
Star Wars Female Character Meme: Quotes (5/5)
"We have no time for sorrows, Commander."
- Leia Organa ( A New Hope)
NO BUT OKAY REAL TALK this actually says so much about Leia’s character. Like her first reaction is to shove her own personal hurts down. She is always putting other people and the Rebellion - and yes - kicking Imperial ass - before her own emotional and physical pain. Her default reaction to emotions is actually “ignore them” or “shove them down and pretend they don’t exist” or “cover them up with sarcasm and biting comments and being tough-as-nails”. Like, her whole chracter arc is her coming to realize that showing vulnerability and emotional hurt/attachment doesn’t make her weak (she literally says in one ESB deleted scenes “when will I learn not to depend on anyone other than myself”), and realizing that people take her just as seriously if she takes time to hurt once in a while. ((This translates into her relationship with Han too - I mean, Han has the same problem, but for different reasons (while Leia’s comes from growing up in war and watching her planet explode/people die and feeling responsible for them, Han’s is more from insecurity over being chewed up and spat back out by the world numerous times - but even so, they’re pretty similar) - and so both of them end up pretending that neither of them has feelings for each other - but Leia does it more than Han, because she’s more concerned with becoming attached to people/showing vulnerability.)) LIKE. THIS LINE MAKES ME SO SAD. BECAUSE THIS IS A SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL. SHE SHOULDN’T BE SO QUICK TO DISMISS HER OWN HURTS LIKE THIS. SHE SHOULDN’T BE FEELING RESPONSIBLE FOR AN ENTIRE REBELLION - HELL, AN ENTIRE GALAXY. bUT SHE DOES, AND SHE PRETENDS SHE’S NOT HURT AND PUTS ON A BRaVE FACE FOR OTHER PEOPLE, ALWAYS, AND JUST
LEIA ORGANA OKAY
*comes to meet you at Starbucks 15 minutes late with Starbucks from another location*
hey no shade to protestants but why did you decide to break gods heart by joining the side of satan